1. Story is that the leaders of green house almost came to blows the last time they met, as some were adamant that the current leader was not cutting it and had to go, with others saying otherwise! But, according to insiders, what seemed to have tipped the scale in favour of a challenge was the ominous warning that there was a file on most.
2. Some say she's an embittered woman, suffering from ideas of reference, grandiosity and a sense of entitlement, compounded by an acute case of sibling rivalry! They attribute her recent outburst to all of that, plus the fact that she was passed over for a cushy appointment. So this is her payback!
3. Calls are getting louder for the two television houses to revamp their morning presentations! The groans are growing louder that the current composition caters to and promotes the lowest common denominators and is mediocrity at best, while doing nothing to uplift and/or help build the hoped-for New Jamaica.
4. Some say it was akin to an elephant fight as friends and colleagues hurled accusations and counter-accusations of dishonesty and thievery at each other. One observer was overheard remarking he had no idea that the once-noble institution had been hijacked by a gang of thieves.
5. Some say it's a sign of the times, but the fact that the high-priced SUV ran out of petrol on the busy roadway had the neighbours talking. The fact that it was repossessed while the 'owner' was busy entertaining at one of the city's finest hotels now has tongues in overdrive!
6. Some say it's not only at the police stations that people's private motor vehicles are being scrapped when seized, but that the same thing is happening at 'pounds' where the vehicles are stored. Some say there's a thriving business in spare parts at some of these pounds!
7. All's not well within the organisation. Some say the unemployed one as the face and mouthpiece of the representational body is laughable.
8.There is a movement afoot to spur greater consumer advocacy. Seems some are upset that some corporate entities are takers, not givers, as they give nothing back to the community and country. So there's a movement to identify corporate givers deserving of support and those who just bleed their clients/consumers!