1. Many are quite bemused at the published findings and reports out of the Office of the Contractor General which speak to "political corruption". Some are asking if this isn't an oxymoronic pronouncement and are seeking clarity.
Strange but true
2. Mom and Dad have been married for over 30 years. They have children. Children found that Dad had a parallel family. They say nothing to their mom and keep the secret for years. Later on in life, they decide to act. They send their mother on a vacation and, while she's away, move their father out of the matrimonial home, 'depositing' him at the home of the parallel family. Now, nobody is living happily ever after!
In same boat
3. The fear of those in the middle is that both sides have attracted their share of the known undesirables, and the concern is, it will now be a war of attrition.
4. Some of the local 'gayze' are expressing their annoyance at those abroad, who, in their bid to seek asylum and/or curry favour, rush to the international media or social media to denounce every killing that includes a gay person as being a homophobic murder. According to some local 'gayze', this is not necessarily the case as some of these murders, when investigated, are transactional sex trysts going bad, or lovers falling out and resorting to murder to settle disputes.
5. Question of the Week: Who honestly can say they knew of or ever even heard of Goat Islands before the Chinese expressed an interest in investing?