The problem is ...
1. Seems like some members of the Greenhouse believes in trickle-down-democracy." Word out is not that they are against the challenge, the challenger or the consultations. The problem is, some say, that the "consultations" should have commenced with the elected members and not the delegates.
Let's save it!
2. Some are asking if either the Government or the JLP will step in and purchase the Irish Town home of founding leader of the JLP leader and National Hero, Sir Alexander Bustamante, that is now on the market, and maintain it as a museum, rather than allowing it to fall into private hands, or worse, 'developers' who might bulldoze the historic residence to make way for high-rise condos.
Keeping the tabs
3. Story is at least one wife is demanding the role of financial controller as she is determined not to lose the family fortune in a campaign they are not guaranteed to win, so she wants to keep tabs on the spending!
No, No, not Miss...
4. The publicity one - No, not Miss Piggy, she has been under the Radar lately - her male counterpart has found himself in quite a pickle ….again! So far, efforts to keep it hush-hush and sweep it under the carpet seem to be bearing fruits as friends in the media are said to be cooperating.
Uptown cass cass
5. Word out of the hills is that the owner returned to her residence and found she could not access her property which was blocked by a stranger visiting the community. The aggrieved owner then parks her motor vehicle and retires. The problem was, no one could leave or enter that particular neck of the woods. Solution - the neighbour hosting the one who blocked the entrance to the aggrieved one's property, summons the police, who then threatened the aggrieved one with a ticket. She then ridiculed them and advised them it was not the "public thoroughfare" so ticketing did not apply. Upset by this, the neighbour came across and started a pipe-side tracing match, and promptly advised the aggrieved one that she should not be even speaking to her, as people like her should be working for her (the speaker). Well, that's when it all went south, as the aggrieved one went and got her garden hose, and gave the 'trespasser', such a drenching, some feared for her health. Suffice it to say, the drenched one is still smarting!