Hottest topics on the cocktail circuit
1. The house on the hill is now reportedly Kingston's number one tourist attraction for both visitors and city dwellers alike!
2. After many have been asking for her removal or reassignment, word out of the big office is that the e-communication has been down for a while resulting in some now having to use their private e-addresses to conduct official business. None seem to be happy with this state of affairs, but what is perplexing to most is that this is the latest in a series of transgressions by the one who should be accountable, so the question for many is, just how much worse will things have to get before reassignment comes?
3. Some say the high rollers are no longer flying high! Speculation is rife that this might be due to the high cost of fuel, others say it's just the sign of the times.
4. Some are advising the loquacious one who has taken to social media to critique everything his party and the government does to take a break! They say he is now akin to the Boy Who Cried Wolf! For others, however, he does not have the 'creds' to criticise his own people or the Government!
This is big!
5. Story is another nasty divorce is in the making and the only ones set to win will be the lawyers and their hefty fees. So friends are advising the disputing parties that their interests will be better served by avoiding a public spectacle.
New Christmas Carol
6. Word is a popular Christmas Carol among Comrades and others this season is: All I want For Christmas Is A Cabinet Reshuffle. Story is some are saying Bunting should be replaced by Ferguson; Nicholson should replace Atkinson; Hanna's portfolio should be trimmed; Golding need to step up; and Earl Jarrett should be named to the Senate to oversee direct foreign investment!
7. There's never a dull moment in that family! Now there are questions about the paternity of the favoured child!