Cheesy pick-up lines (Pt 2)
Krysta Anderson, Lifestyle Reporter
Now, I don't know about other women, but I believe I have got quite a few inventive pick-up lines over the years. From 'champion' standing alone as not only a word, but a line designed to insinuate that they can indeed handle all the 'fluff', to 'my size' which should blatantly state that I am their preferred size of choice.
And an even more personal line or request speaking towards my figure, "Can we live loving like your knock knees" tops it all, since it has been used to indicate their desire to be so close to me that not even breeze would be able to edge its way through.
You name it, I've heard it.
Last week, two men expressed cheesy pick-up lines which broke the ice, leaving those of the fairer sex wanting more.
This week, we hear from the ladies about their cheesy encounters with lines that sent them running in the next direction.
Warning: some are clichéd by nature, while others are completely out of this world. So let's make this legal all around.
Here are the top 21:
1. My girl, you must be a twin - you one couldn't be so pretty!
2. Your red lips look like a heart. It's so pretty; I'd watch it all day, sugar lips.
3. Your body is so good that I would give you the house and sleep in a tent outside.
4. Dark skin girl, I wouldn't want a fly pitch on you.
5. You must be in pain after you fell from heaven.
6. Do you know a girl name (fill in the blank with a random female name here)? Are you related to her?
7. Your feet must be tired, because you have been running through my mind all day.
8. My girl, all of that is for you?
9. You tun up like a stove on a Sunday evening.
10. You're round like an English pound.
11. Do you believe in fate or coincidence?
12. I don't know where you got your 'booty' from, but I need to thank your mother personally for it
13. I want to just eat you for breakfast.
14. Question: What are you mixed with? (Answer: aren't we all mixed?) His reply: No man, you're mixed with angel.
15. Baby, I would give you the world if you leave your man and deal with me.
16. Empress, I love your 'bodibility'.
17. You fit my girl, from when you have been running in my dreams.
18. Is this a good place to see you again?
19. Do you rent or own those wings, angel?
20. Can I see beneath your beautiful?
21. I'm missing some digits from my account: your number.
And there you have it. 21 corny, hopelessly misguided attempts taken by men to introduce themselves to women. Let's hope that they have learnt their lesson and think twice about using these lines ever, or ever again.