Former Cash Plus boss to return to court November 28
Former Cash Plus boss Carlos Hill, who is charged with fraudulently inducing persons to invest in the Cash Plus and Cash Plus Group investment schemes, is to return to the Home Circuit Court on November 28.
A trial date could not be set yesterday as attorney-at-law Valerie Neita Robertson told the court that the inventory report was still outstanding.
Hill's $1.5 million bail was extended.
The former Cash Plus boss was rearrested by the police on March 18 last year, shortly after the Director of Public Prosecutions stopped his fraud trial.
After the trial began, the defence lawyers had complained about an amendment to the charges made during the trial to include Cash Plus Group.
The lawyers said the amendment was hampering them in their preparation of Hill's defence.
WATCH: THE GLEANER MINUTE