Stocks Round Up | 109 stocks traded today
The Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE) Combined Index continued its declining trend on Wednesday.
Busy trading ended with an advance/decline ratio of 35/56.
The JSE Combined Index declined by 4,180.07 points, or 1.12 per cent, to close at 369,044.99.
The JSE Main Market Index declined by 4,260.42 points or 1.19 per cent, to close at 355,012.14, while the Junior Market Index declined by 22.10 points or 0.53 per cent, to close at 4,126.19.
The JSE USD Equities Index declined by 0.45 points, or 0.21 per cent, to close at 216.84.
Overall market activity
- 109 stocks traded
- 35 advanced
- 56 declined
- 18 traded firm
- Jamaica Producers, up 9.43 per cent to close at $ 20.77.
- 138 Student Living, up 7.59 per cent to close at $ 5.95.
- First Rock Real Estate Investments, up 5.75 per cent to close at $12.70.
- Derrimon Trading, up 3.77per cent to close at $2.20.
- Eppley, up 3.54 per cent to close at $ 41.00.
- Everything Fresh, down 8.43 per cent closing at $1.63.
- Sygnus Real Estate Finance JMD, down 8.33 per cent to close at $9.25.
- Dolphin Cove, down 7.51 per cent to close a $ 13.31.
- Scotia Group, down 7.23 per cent closing at $ 33.25
- Edufocal, down 6.90 per cent to close at $ 2.70.
23.938 million units valued at over $186.39 million.
Volume leaders were: Spur Tree Spices, followed by JMMB Group and Transjamaican Highway.
Follow The Gleaner on Twitter and Instagram @JamaicaGleaner and on Facebook @GleanerJamaica. Send us a message on WhatsApp at 1-876-499-0169 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.