Stocks Round Up | FosRich today's top winner
The Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE) Combined Index gained ground on Wednesday.
The moderate trading, ended with an advance/decline ratio of 40/55.
The JSE Combined Index advanced by 2,890.60 points or 0.84 per cent, to close at 347,251.23.
The JSE Main Market Index advanced by 2,988.38 points or 0.90 per cent, to close at 335,171.56; while the Junior Market Index advanced by 11.17 points or 0.30 per cent, to close at 3,770.31.
The JSE USD Equities declined by 19.41 points or 8.55 per cent, to close at 207.57.
Overall market activity
- 104 stocks traded
- 40 advanced
- 55 declined
- 19 traded firm.
- FosRich, up 31.17 per cent to close at $3.03
- Eppley Ltd, up 22.89 per cent to close at $38.76
- Sygnus Real Estate Finance, up 15.54 per cent to close at $1.32
- Carib Cement, up 11.63 per cent to close at $13.78
- Eppley Ltd 5% Prefs, up 10.42 per cent to close at $20.99
- Margaritaville (Turks), down 19.12 per cent closing at $14.97
- Sterling Inv USD, down 15.66 per cent to close at US$0.02
- First Rock Real Estate Inv USD, down 15.06 per cent closing at US$0.04
- Sygnus Credit Inv USD, down 15.02 per cent to close at US$0.11
- Margaritaville Turks USD, down 15.00 per cent to close at US$0.09.
43.15 million units valued at over $ 139.54 million.
Volume leaders were: FosRich, followed by Wigton and Derrimon
Follow The Gleaner on Twitter and Instagram @JamaicaGleaner and on Facebook @GleanerJamaica. Send us a message on WhatsApp at 1-876-499-0169 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.