Stocks Round Up | Transjamaican, One on One Educational, Wigton volume leaders
The Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE) Combined Index advanced today.
The moderate trading ended with an advance/decline ratio of 34/57.
The JSE Combined Index advanced by 377.13 points or 0.11 per cent to close at 335,952.31.
The JSE Main Market advanced by 1,017.76 points or 0.32 per cent to close at 322,251.93 while the Junior Market Index declined by 62.55 points or 1.60 per cent to close at 3,852.92.
The JSE USD Equities Index advanced by 2.16 points or 0.89 per cent to close at 244.56.
Overall market activity
- 111 stocks traded
- 34 advanced
- 57 declined
- 20 traded firm
- Transjamaican up 15.23 per cent to close at $1.74
- 138 Student Living up 6.95 per cent to close at $99.98
- MDS up 6.82 per cent to close at $4.54
- Sterling Investments USD up 5.88 per cent to close at US$0.02
- CAB up 5.26 per cent to close at $3.00
- Elite Diagnostic down 15.17 per cent closing at $1.79
- Sygnus Real Estate Finance (USD) down 12.47 per cent to close at US$0.10
- Portland JSX down 12.04 per cent closing at $9.50
- JFP down 9.44 per cent to close at $1.63.
- Genac down 7.36 per cent to close at $4.53
- 20.52 million units valued at over $109.34 million.
Volume leaders were Transjamaican Highway, followed by One on One Educational and Wigton.
Follow The Gleaner on Twitter and Instagram @JamaicaGleaner and on Facebook @GleanerJamaica. Send us a message on WhatsApp at 1-876-499-0169 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.