Stock Round Up | 109 stocks traded
The Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE) Combined Index reversed previous gains on Tuesday.
The moderate to slow trading ended with an advance/decline ratio of 34/59.
The JSE Combined Index declined by 1,474.36 points or 0.44 per cent, to close at 334,477.95.
The JSE Main Market declined by 846.13 points or 0.26 per cent, to close at 321,405.80 while the Junior Market Index declined by 74.82 points or 1.94 per cent, to close at 3,778.10.
The JSE USD Equities Index declined by 4.15 points or 1.70 per cent, to close at 240.41.
Overall market activity
- 109 stocks traded
- 34 advanced
- 59 declined
- 16 traded firm
- Jamaica Public Service Co Ltd 7%, up 28.85 per cent to close at $64.50
- Pulse Entertainment, up 21.92 per cent to close at $2.67
- Elite Diagnostic, up 14.53 per cent to close at $2.05
- Access Financial, up 10.07 per cent to close at $25.15
- Palace Amusement, up 10.00 per cent to close at $2.20
- Blue Power Group, down 20.00 per cent closing at $2.00
- MPC Caribbean Clean Energy Ltd, down 15.00 per cent to close at $69.66.
- Margaritaville (Turks), down 14.97 per cent closing at $14.03
- JMMB Group 7.25% down 14.92 per cent to close at $1.54
- Key Insurance, down 14.48 per cent to close at $2.54
22.77 million units valued at over $61.69 million.
Volume leaders were, Wigton, followed by Transjamaican Highway and JFP Ltd.
Follow The Gleaner on Twitter and Instagram @JamaicaGleaner and on Facebook @GleanerJamaica. Send us a message on WhatsApp at 1-876-499-0169 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.