Stocks Round Up | 109 stocks traded as JSE opens week on winning note
The Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE) Combined Index opened the week on a winning note on Monday.
The moderate trading, ended with an advance/decline ratio of 41/42.
The JSE Combined Index advanced by 3,102.28 points or 0.95 per cent, to close at 329,355.29.
The JSE Main Market Index advanced by 3,527.99 points or 1.13 per cent, to close at 315,805.28; while the Junior Market Index declined by 20.18 points or 0.53 per cent, to close at 3,789.41.
The JSE USD Equities advanced by 3.40 points or 1.34 per cent, to close at 257.66.
Overall market activity
- 109 stocks traded
- 41 advanced
- 42 declined
- 26 traded firm
- First Rock USD, up 17.42 per cent to close at US$0.060
- Eppley 7.50% Prefs Due 2024, up 15.47 per cent to close at $6.42
- JMMB 7.00% Prefs, up 15.14 per cent to close at $2.51
- AMG, up 9.21 per cent to close at $2.49
- Elite Diagnostics, up 8.64 per cent to close at $1.76
- JMMB 5.75%, down 16.89 per cent closing at $1.87
- 138 Student Living VAR Prefs down 15.00 per cent to close at $80.30
- Lasco F, down 14.81 per cent to close at $1.61
- Salada, down 6.04 per cent closing at $2.80
- MDS down 5.95 per cent to close at $3.95
21.17 million units valued at over $105.77 million.
Volume leaders were: Transjamaican, followed by QWI Investments and One Great Studio
Follow The Gleaner on X and Instagram @JamaicaGleaner and on Facebook @GleanerJamaica. Send us a message on WhatsApp at 1-876-499-0169 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.