Mix things up with Jamaica Mountain Peak Ginger-Turmeric Teas
The uses and benefits of turmeric are well documented. Now it’s even easier to access with Jamaica Mountain Peak Ginger-Turmeric Teas. The new mix combines the powerhouse trio of turmeric (curcumin), ginger and piperine, and packages it in individual sachets just for you. Not only can you add the sachets to your seasoned meats and rice with a bit of coconut milk, but it is also good for hot or cold beverages or as a base for soups, stews, smoothies or shakes.
Jamaica Mountain Peak Ginger-Turmeric Tea Lemonade
- 3-4 lemons/limes or 3/4 oz lime juice of your choice
- 2 Ginger-Turmeric sachets (No sugar added)
- 4-6 tsp of sugar (or sweeten to taste)
- 3 cups of filtered water
- 6-8 cubes of ice
Mix together. Serve with cubes of ice.
Golden Milk Latte
- 1 Ginger-Turmeric sachet (No sugar added)
- 11/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 tsp honey/sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Whipped cream
- In a saucepan, over low heat, add almond milk, honey/sugar, vanilla and Ginger-Turmeric sachet.
- Stir with a whisk until combined.
- Add cinnamon stick.
- Bring to steam, do not let boil.
- Stir continuously for approximately 8-10 minutes
- Remove from heat, strain off all spices with a small strainer, into a mug
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
- Serve and enjoy.