Members of CARICOM Review Commission named
The Office of the Prime Minister yesterday revealed the members of the commission to review Jamaica's relations within the CARICOM and ACP CARIFORUM Framework. They are:
1. Bruce Golding (chairman), former prime minister.
2. Metry Seaga, president, Jamaica Manufacturers' Association.
3. Michelle Chong, president, Jamaica Exporters' Association.
4. Warren McDonald, president, Jamaica Chamber of Commerce.
5. William Mahfood, president, Private Sector Organisation of Jamaica.
6. Hugh Johnson, president, Small Business Association of Jamaica.
7. Damien King, co-executive director, Caribbean Policy Research Institute.
8. Ambassador Dr Nigel Clarke, deputy chairman and CFO, Musson Group of Companies.
9. Ambassador Lorne McDonnough, former ambassador to Trinidad and Tobago (and CARICOM).
10. Maxine Henry-Wilson, commissioner, Jamaica Tertiary Education Commission.
11. Professor Eleanor Brown, associate professor of law, George Washington University, Washington, DC.
12. Danny Roberts, director, Hugh Lawson Shearer Trade Union Education Institute.
13. Michael Diamond, second vice-president, National Consumer League.
14. Dennis Cohen, deputy managing director, National Commercial Bank.
15. Donnie Bunting, farmer, Longville Park Farm.
16. John Jackson, chartered accountant, financial analyst.
17. Kevin O'Brien-Chang, businessman, public commentator.
EX-OFFICIO & SUPPORT STAFF
18. Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Foreign Trade.
19. Ministry of Industry, Commerce, Agriculture & Fisheries.
20. Ministry of Finance and Public Service
21. Research Officer.
22. Foreign Service Office.
23. Administrative Assistant.