Special Seaga keepsake inside Sunday Gleaner today
Log on to our epaper or get your copy of today's Sunday Gleaner for a 48-page Edward Seaga keepsake, ahead of the former prime minister's state funeral today, as well as for these stories:
- Canada rolls out welcome mat to Jamaican nannies, helpers and caregivers. Migrants offered fast track to residency in two years.
- Petrojam board gets legal advice to pay off Floyd Grindley, $40 million demanded.
- Former PNP MP under pressure to repay millions in soured real estate deal.
- Dovecot hikes vault burial rates by more than 50%.
- Were you around in June 1979 when much of Jamaica was swamped by heavy rains and 32 people killed in floods? Forty years on, survivors from Westmoreland recount the days and nights of terror.