10 new COVID deaths, 429 more infections
Jamaica yesterday confirmed another 10 COVID-19 deaths.
The deaths occurred from September 18 to 24, 2021.
1. A 76-year-old woman from Kingston and St Andrew
2. A 48-year-old woman from Kingston and St Andrew
3. A 92-year-old woman from Kingston and St Andrew
4. An 89-year-old woman from Kingston and St Andrew
5. A 69-year-old woman from Kingston and St Andrew
6. A 38-year-old man from Kingston and St Andrew
7. A 64-year-old woman from St Ann
8. A 67-year-old man from St Ann
9. A 62-year-old woman from St Mary
10. A 70-year-old woman from Portland
Meanwhile, there were another 429 new COVID infections.
The positivity rate was 27.2 per cent.
Parish breakdown for new cases:
St Catherine - 93
Kingston and St Andrew - 82
Portland - 53
Clarendon - 52
St Ann - 31
St James - 28
St Mary - 21
Trelawny - 18
Manchester - 17
St Elizabeth - 14
Westmoreland - 11
Hanover - 5
St Thomas - 4
Follow The Gleaner on Twitter and Instagram @JamaicaGleaner and on Facebook @GleanerJamaica. Send us a message on WhatsApp at 1-876-499-0169 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com