(1) FACES OF THE WEEK - The gutting of the budget for the Jamaica 50 celebrations, from an estimated J$3b to J$688m, seems to be a weighty issue to report on if you go by director of the Jamaica50 Secretariat Robert Bryan's expression as he provides a breakdown of the reduced spending plan to journalists on April 4. - JIS
(2) FACES OF THE WEEK- NCB group boss Patrick Hylton concentrates on the import of something being said to him by NHF CEO Hugh Lawson, at the 18th Annual International Diabetes Conference held at Sunset Jamaica Grande, Ocho Rios, March 29-April 1. - Photo Courtesy of NCB
(3) Billy Craig Insurance Brokers is NEM Insurance Jamaica's top pick for 'Most Profitable Intermediary'. CEO William Craig (left) and Chris Hind of NEM pose with the trophy at the presentation at NEM's HQ in downtown Kingston, on April 4. - Photo Courtesy of JNBS
(4) Sushil Jain (left) holds court at the PSOJ Executive Lyme held at Devon House on March 23. Chris Reckord is at centre and Marie Archer Hitchins at right. - Winston Sill/Freelance Photographer
(5) Minister Julian Robinson and Georgia Morrison at Wealth Magazine's Corporate Mingle at Spanish Court Hotel in New Kingston on Friday, March 29. - Rudolph Brown/Photographer
(6) ATL's Chris DaCosta (left) chats with Pan-Caribbean's Donovan Perkins during the ADA Auto Show on Saturday, March 24 at the National Stadium.
(7) Gregory Christian (left) spins an amusing tale for Garth Walker, at Wealth Magazine's Corporate Mingle at Spanish Court Hotel in New Kingston on Friday, March 29.