No tickets at Stadium today for Boyz match
Tickets for today's international match between the Reggae Boyz and Panama will not be available at the National Stadium.
Patrons wishing to attend today's match may purchase tickets at York Pharmacy in Half-Way Tree, Total Service Stations at Stanton Terrace and Liguanea, L.G. Brown's Service Station, Dunrobin Avenue or The Jamaica Pegasus.
The fee for parking in the National Stadium parking lot is $200.
In order to ensure safety and convenience to all, patrons have been asked to adhere to the following guidelines for their safety:
- No offensive weapons are allowed inside the stadium.
- No umbrellas with sharp tips are allowed inside the stadium.
- No pyrotechnics/fireworks. etc. are allowed inside the stadium.
- No igloos are allowed inside the stadium.
- Throwing of objects is strictly disallowed.
- Patrons are to be seated in accordance with their ticket assignments.
- No patron should be seated in the aisles.
Patrons are asked to remain seated and not block stairways and exits.
The Jamaica Football Federation, in a release, reminded patrons that contravention of the above, which are based on international standards, can only be to the detriment of the national football programme. The game kicks off at 6 p.m. with gates set to open three hours before.