On The Scene
(1) Students of the Watford Hill Primary School perform during a World Environment Day exposition at the Round Hill Hotel & Villas in Hanover as Round Hill's general manager, Omar Robinson, looks on. - Photo by Christopher Thomas
(2) Mubarik Said (left), outgoing president of the Rotary Club of Montego Bay Sunrise, congratulates his successor, Dayan V. Ives, during the installation ceremony held at the Montego Bay Yacht Club last Saturday. - Photo by Mark Titus
(3) Deva-Anna Bailey paused a bit for a photo at OutDeh's Wild Fire party in Montego Bay.
(4) Leah-Camille Blacksher (left) and Breanna Fray rocked their Slang Teez at the Wild Fire party at Pier One, Montego Bay, last Saturday.- Contributed
(5) Rene McLean looked great as she partied at Wild Fire, held at Pier One in Montego Bay last Saturday.