Tue | Nov 30, 2021

Fire destroys house

Published:Friday | March 7, 2008 | 12:06 PM

A two-bedroom house was destroyed by fire in Greenvale, Manchester yesterday.



The fire is said to have started around 3 a.m. in the morning.



Residents in the area reportedly saw fire coming from a section of the house, and called the fire brigade and the police.



According to the Mandeville fire department, the fire might have been caused by an electrical short circuit.



No one was injured in the blaze.



Loss is estimated at $5 million. The house was not insured.