'Red Peas', 'Shootie' listed among ten wanted men
Detectives from the Kingston and St Andrew Major Investigations Task Force (MIT) have listed 10 men as wanted.
The police say they are wanted for several murders and shooting incidents and are being asked to turn themselves in to the Police immediately.
1) Gregory Anderson also called Jooky of Mark Lane;
2) Marlon Omar McMillan otherwise called Chris, Shootie or Truety of Allman Town
3) Damion Titus otherwise called ‘Red Peas’ of Denham Town
4) Patrick Kay otherwise called Pato Cat of Rhoden Crescent
5) Nigel Omar Abdullah otherwise called ‘Pete’ of Bishop Avenue
6) Tafari Johnson otherwise called Taffy of Wentworth Avenue
7) Kemar Williams otherwise called Brammer Of McKintyre Villa.
8) O’Neil Ferguson otherwise called Shower
9) Odaine Watson otherwise called Odi
9) Lenford Headley otherwise called Rennie Mackie, Renford or Rennie.
Like our new Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter:
Email us at: