Check out these vehicles
Make sure to check these vehicles out on the circuit, and remember to ask for your dealer's discount.
Mercedes-Benz GLC43 AMG Coupe:
Stand out feature:
- 9G TRONIC - 9-speed automatic
- Most powerful midsize 4-door Coupe SUV
- First one in Jamaica.
- Only AMG model for the GLC Coupe
Brief history of the vehicle in Jamaica
- The GLC Coupe went on sale in 2016.
- It was launched in Jamaica with the GLC250 4MATIC.
- The 43 AMG models aided in making 2016 the most successful year for AMG sales with 29 units in total sold.
- The GLE450/GLE43 was the bestselling model with 20 total sales
- Due to the success of this model, the decision was made to introduce the faster GLC43 AMG Coupe
- 3.0L BiTurbo V6 Engine
- 9G TRONIC - 9-speed automatic
- AMG Performance 4MATIC - the high-performance all-wheel drive developed by Mercedes-AMG. It also has rear biased torque distribution with a 31:69.
- Power - 367 hp
- Torque - 520 Nm
- Acceleration - 0-100 km/h in 4.9s
- Top speed - 250 km/h
- Fuel tank capacity - 66L
Surround sound (BURMESTER)
LED high performance headlamp
Automatic high-beam control
Parking package with 360 camera
Toyota - 2017 Rav-4
The Toyota RAV4 is a compact crossover SUV (sport utility vehicle) produced by the Japanese automobile manufacturer Toyota. This first compact crossover SUV made its debut in Japan and Europe in 1994, and in North America in 1995. In most markets, the RAV4 is the only compact SUV or crossover available from Toyota.
- 2.0L petrol engine, Automatic
- 2WD or 4WD
- 9 airbags
- Automatic headlights
- Automatic A/C
- Traction control and vehicle stability
- ABS brakes w/ brake assist
- Alloy wheels
- Smart entry
- Smart start (Push-button start)
- Eco mode and sport mode
- Anti-theft immobiliser
KIG - 2017 Ford Everest
The all-new Everest is built on the foundation of Ford's SUV heritage and Built Ford Tough credentials. Everest is a strong and powerful off-road SUV packed with modern features, a comfortable, car-like interior, and smart, sophisticated design. The seven-seat SUV's wide stance and bold front end exemplifies the vehicle's capability and impressive off-road credentials. The chiseled, sculptural curves of the exterior hint at the refined interior within. Everest has a rugged body-on-frame construction, intelligent four-wheel drive, advanced Terrain Management System and a smart suspension system which provides rugged strength for off-road driving and exceptional ride comfort both on and off-road.
The all-new Everest also boasts two engine options - a 3.2L Duratorq 5-cylinder TDCi engine with 200 hp, and 470 Nm of torque and a 2.2L Duratorq 4-cylinder TDCi engine with 160 hp and 385 Nm of torque. These options are mated to either a 6-speed automatic or manual transmission.
- 2.2L turbo diesel, 6-Speed Automatic, 2 WD, seats 7
- 3.2L turbo diesel, 6-Speed Automatic, 4WD, Seats 7
COOL FEATURE: Everest has Electric Power-Assisted Steering (EPAS), which is especially nice to have in a large vehicle. This makes the steering remarkably light at low speeds, and it firms up nicely at high speeds. The feature is especially great when you need to steer with control, on unstable or twisting roads.
4) Nissan - 2017 X-Trail
Since its launch in 2001, the X-Trail has been a massive hit for Fidelity Motors Ltd. Initially embraced as a reliable, rugged and competent SUV, the X-Trail over the years grew more refined like a fine wine, becoming more luxurious and sleek, as it maintained its off-road excellence. The current iteration has seen the X-Trail relaunched with an ultra-modern, muscular design reflecting its advanced technology, and robust safety and comfort features.
The Rogue shares the same platform as the second-generation X-Trail and is very similar to the Qashqai.
2.0L, 150 HP, 4x2 or intelligent 4x4 system, fabric or leather seating, 5 or 7 seat options, Hill-descent control, hill start assist, traction control, ABS, EBD, Bluetooth technology, steering wheel controls, class-leading sun/moon roof.
Chassis control which combines three systems: Active Ride Control (smooths the ride in uneven road conditions); Active Engine Brake (enhances braking utilising the engine); Active Trace Control (manages torque and power to the wheels to improve cornering)
The Hyundai Tucson is a compact crossover SUV produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since 2004. In the marque's lineup, the Tucson fits below the Santa Fe and Veracruz. It is named after the city of Tucson, Arizona.
- 2000cc Gasoline Engine
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- Drive mode select & Cruise control
- Multifunction steering w/ bluetooth
- Leather seats
- Driver powered seat adjustment w/ lumbar support
- Panoramic roof
- Reverse camera, Front & Rear parking assist & Blind spot detection
- Child Seat Clips
- Keyless Entry, Push Botton Start & Hands free rear entry
- Day Time Running Lights , Turning lights, Headlight washers
- Alarm System/ Immobilizer & Privacy Glass
- 18" alloy rims & full size spear
- year warranty, 2 year free service, 5 year roadside assistance.