Steve Lyston | Brexit, the EU and the apocalyptic shift
"And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached[b] to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities." Revelation 18: 4 -5.
Why is the world shocked about Britain pulling out of the European Union (EU)? When Revelation 13, 17 and the Book of Daniel is clearly manifesting right before our eyes. Based on Bible Prophecy, this could be the beginning of many shifts to come; and I believe other countries will be pulling out too. By the end of this year, the world will finally know the meaning of the term 'paradigm shift'.
There is a prophetic mandate and a covenant God has with the United Kingdom (UK). It was from the UK that missionaries were sent throughout nations to spread the Gospel. The Church of England was in its heyday, the most influential church in the known world and today still carries a great deal of influence. With this pulling out from Britain, there are many things that will surface:
- The Revival of the Roman Empire;
- The 10 main countries will be a part of the EU;
- The Anti-Christ will use the EU as a platform;
We might see Germany rise again as the leader through the shaking of the financial market.
The Anti-Christ has three main focuses;
One world currency;
One world religion;
One world rule - The New World Order.
Promotion will start by having a cashless society and everything will be electronically. We have already seen e-money and bitcoins. They govern the globe with international laws and other things they will try to advance through the failures of economies and security. So Britain's pull out will be a setback for the Anti-Christ. The Anti-Christ has to rise when there is a global financial crisis. But the time is not yet.
The pull out may allow the Euro dollar to strengthen and thus strengthen the EU's position for world dominance. There will be opportunities for companies that were low performers in the stock market. They may now see changes - positive changes.
While trade may affect Britain and other countries, Britain does not have to depend on them and their positions. They have the opportunity now to strengthen the British Pound Sterling and re-establish the monarchy. It can also strengthen the arm of the Commonwealth countries. Britain would need the Commonwealth nations to be able to fight the Anti-Christ in the end-time. The Anti-Christ wants to have globalisation and a genderless society. Britain has great designers and they will build again under the inspiration of God.
Other things that need to happen:
- Jamaica and other countries within CARICOM need to unite. This is not the time for pulling out, Jamaica needs to strengthen its dollar, fix the politics, respect each other and capitalise on possible fallout ahead.
- Jamaica needs to put a visa system in place and the Caribbean needs to do so for the region. It will increase earnings and heighten security and protection. The Caribbean region needs to do something similar to the Schengen visa and put that system where external nations must use a visa to enter any nation within the CARICOM region. Contrary to popular belief, it is not that the Caribbean nations need the external nations - they need the Caribbean nations. In the shift that is coming, the nations that have been ignored and neglected, who have held on to their strong Christian beliefs are about to rise, and they must be very wise in decision-making and with their transactions at all levels.
Furthermore, Jamaica and other Caribbean nations must think carefully about pulling out of the Monarchy. What they need to do is negotiate to have free access - roll back visas to travel to the UK.
What is happening now only strengthens my continued declaration that Jamaica must have its own national and economic blueprint, but not make any covenants, so that when nations fallout it does not affect Jamaica negatively.
Things we need to watch
In accordance with the Book or Revelation, we need to watch the rise of Russia military-wise and its dominance within the oil-rich Persian Gulf. They will join with the Russian-Arab Alliance which may lead to the battle of Gog and Magog - the battle of Armageddon. All this is leading up to targeting Israel.
We are in interesting times. Most decisions will be made based on economics. It is critical for each person to begin to study Biblical prophecies and understand Biblical interpretation. Politicians also need to understand that we are in a new era and any agenda to remove God from the society can create serious global financial problems.
Every decision going forward must be preceded by genuine prayer.