The 10 Best-Dressed Men & Women of 2011
Chester Francis-Jackson, Contributor
See the highlights ...
1. Portia Simpson Miller: Unquestionable combo of style and charm with wardrobe that speaks to her sense of fashion which makes her queen of the fashionable!
2. Michelle Bovell: Socialite extraordinaire with a passion for haute couture and continental flair. Style perfect in every way. Her presence on the social circuit makes each appearance an event by itself!
3. Lisa Hanna: Fashion classicist with the elegance and panache to match!
4. Her Excellency Dr Nafissatou Diagne of Senegal: The celebration of Mother Africa in all her regal and magnificent splendour!
5. Sheila Benjamin-McNeill: Impeccable sense of style with the elegance of the Rajmata.
6. Professor Dr Carolyn Cooper: Oozes pure sophistication and cosmopolitan confidence in her Afro-Caribbean wardrobe!
7. Sonia Rickards: Tres chic and practicality for a winning combination.
8. Professor Verene Shepherd: The essence of regal style.
9. Neha Kriplani: Fashion's duchess out west. A salute to good taste and fabulous sense of élan!
10. Fashion Designer Sandra Kennedy: An oasis of unmitigated style and unapologetic fashionable verve and sense of haute style.
1. Robert Pickersgill: A sartorial symphony. The quintessential dapper one.
2. K.D. Knight: Bespoke sense of sartorial élan. Unimpeachable style.
3. Patrick Casserly: Unconventional style and fashionable vim, vigour and sense of the metro-sexual!
4. Derek Jones: This attorney oozes old-world sartorial elegance.
5. Earl Jarrett: Conservative chic and professional savoire affaire!
6. Andrew Holness: An evolving sense of fashion mastery.
7. Ryland Campbell: Threads above his corporate colleagues.
8. Beenie Man: Urban cachet and street credibility with in-your-face showmanship!
9. Brian George: Caribbean ease and comfort, speaks to a well-developed sense of fashion chutzpah.
10: Chris Williams: Youthful chic meets corporate style.