(1) Jamaica's new man in New York: Herman LaMont, a 33-year veteran of the foreign service, will in April take up his new posting as Jamaica's Consul General to New York. (Photo: Courtesy of MFAFT)
(2) FACE OF THE WEEK - Nikita Whyte holds the world in her hands. Actually, she was one of the models at BPM Financial Limited's cocktail reception to promote its pension and investment products, themed 'Think Global' on March 15 at Fiction lounge in Kingston. - Winston Sill / Freelance Photographer
(3) Sorry Mark Chisholm, but Virie McDaniel simply outshines you. - Rudolph Brown/Photographer
(4) It's said to be the first build-own-lease financing deal arranged for a megastore in Jamaica, so it was commemorated with a plaque. MegaMart chairman/CEO Gassan Azan Jr, who is building his fourth store in Mandeville, is at left and Scotia Investments senior VP Beresford Grey is at right at the March 20 announcement in Kingston.
(5) Petrojam's Winston Watson (right) has the attention of JGRA President Trevor Heaven and Minister Phillip Paulwell, while Paulwell's assistant, Olivia Campbell, sits in the background at a meeting of petroleum stakeholders at the Ministry's offices in Kingston, on March 16. - JIS Photo
(6) Christopher Lawe and Suzette Shaw Reid at the Sagicor Life Jamaica 41st annual Corporate awards at The Jamaica Pegasus hotel in New Kingston on Wednesday, March 14. - Rudolph Brown/Photographer
(7 BPM Financial's Hillary King and Maurice Foster talk pensions at BPM's reception to promote pension and investment products at Fiction lounge on March 15. - Winston Sill /Freelance Photographer
(8 Gordon Swaby, 21-year-old creator of online learning company EduFocal, has been selected for the Montego Bay-based Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship as one of 20 up-and-coming businesspeople who will be provided with skills training and mentorship. Swaby launched EduFocal on March 15, 2012. The company offers specialised lessons at the GSAT and CSEC levels through its website. - Contributed Photo