Easter bun recipe
As the Easter season culminates, Levy's Goodies has shared an Easter bun recipe to tantalise those taste buds.
1lb bread flour
6-8 oz water
2 1/2 oz sugar
1 oz shortening
1 oz margarine
1 1/2 tsp salt
2oz milk powder
1tsp mixed spice
1tbsp browning ( or more to get desired colour)
1 handful mixed peel
1 handful raisins
3 oz sugar
1) Place ingredients in Section 1 in a large mixing bowl.
2) Combine and mix until gluten is developed.
3) Let sit covered for 30 mins.
4) Add ingredients in Section 2 and let sit until it has doubled in size (approx 1 hour).
5) Bake at 3508 F for 35-40 min.
6) Cool and slice.
Have a SWEET day!
'A little taste of heaven'
Tel: (876) 788- 3100 | Whatsapp: 876.788.3100 | IG: levysgoodies | Twitter: @Levys_Goodies
weebly.com | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/