Grace your table for 2020
A relaxing stay at a gorgeous villa is just the combination of luxury and comfort that anyone would want, after a long work week. This was the experience provided by Windjammer Villa at Silver Sands, located in the Duncan’s area of Trelawny.
And to make it even better? Grace Foods jumped on board to provide the guests of Kareem’s Quest with a diverse and delicious buffet.
Everyone went to the self-serving station and packed his and her plates, then found a cozy spot around the pool. Some persons ventured for a cooler area, and went to the patio, which has a truly stunning view of the gloriously Caribbean Sea.
Dishes available were:
1. Grace Jasmine Rice, with gungo peas, simmered in coconut milk
2. Grace Smoked Ham served with Grace Sweet ‘n Spicy Sauce
3. Tuna and pasta salad
4. Jerk Chicken
5. Grace fruit cake
Recipes and Directions
Creamy Jerk Tuna Pasta (for 4 persons)
1. 1 packet spiral Pasta
2. 2 tablespoonVegetable Oil
3. 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
4. 1 Large onion, chopped
5. 2 stalks chopped scallion
6. 1 sprig thyme
7. 1/2 teaspoonblack pepper
8. 1 tsp Grace Jerk Seasoning
9. 1 cup Coconut Milk
10. 1/2 cup carrot and string beans, lightly blanched
11. 1 can Grace Tuna in Water
12. 1/2 cup sweet pepper, julienne
13. 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
14. 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar, optional
1. Boil Grace Spiral Pasta according to instructions on package and drain.
2. Pour vegetable oil into a heated skillet and sauté garlic, onion, scallion and thyme for about one minute.
3. Mix in the black pepper, Grace Jerk Seasoning, coconut milk, and bring to a boil for approximately 3 minutes
4. Fold in the Grace Pasta, carrot and string beans, Grace Tuna, sweet pepper and tomato stir and allow to simmer for another 3 minutes.